WE PROTECT WHAT MATTERS MOST IN GILLETTE, NEWCASTLE & SUNDANCE
The attorneys at Berger & Brown take their job seriously. When you talk to a lawyer, it’s usually about the most important things in life. That’s why we encourage everyone to talk to more than one law firm before choosing, so you can find someone you can trust. Schedule a time to come talk to Berger & Brown, have some coffee, enjoy the best view in Gillette, and get solid legal advice. We are confident that after meeting with us, you’ll want Berger & Brown on your side. For good people in difficult situations, we are the best attorneys.
- We will listen and make sure your voice is heard.
- Our whole team of Gillette and Newcastle lawyers and staff behind you and working hard on your case.
- Same-day response to you from us.
- Compassion out of court, fierce in court.
- Smart and creative legal solutions tailored to Wyoming Courts.
- Thorough and easy to understand explanations.
- Knowledge of the Gillette, Newcastle, and Sundance judges and and court system for accurate expectations.
- Doing what you want, and only what you want, for your case. We don’t do anything without our clients knowing exactly what is happening.
- If you are our client, we will work with you to keep costs down.
We take our job seriously and surround ourselves with great Gillette and Newcastle attorneys. Headquartered in Gillette, Wyoming, Alex Berger and Sean Brown are the partner attorneys at Berger & Brown. Alex does mostly family law, divorce, custody modifications, and real estate. Sean works primarily on bankruptcy, personal injury, vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, and worker’s compensation cases. Emily Simper is a new addition focusing on family law. Alex and Emily will be working together on every family law case. Together, Alex and Emily provide the best possible representation from Gillette for divorce, child custody, custody modification, child support, alimony, grandparents’ rights, and child protection. Saige Smith is our part-time associate attorney who focuses on research and writing for all of the firm’s work from the Newcastle office. Randall T. Cox is the of-counsel attorney. He gives us support and guidance from his decades of experience, particularly for personal injury, vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, and wrongful death cases. Finally, we are in the same office as Michaels & Michaels, a legacy firm that focuses on major injury and wrongful death cases. Check out our firm’s story if you want to know more about who we are.
FOCUS // EXPERIENCE // HARD WORK
We do not take every case. But when we’re your lawyer, Berger & Brown is the best. You must trust us to effectively and efficiently represent your interests. That’s why we always offer free consultations. We like what we do and like to help people, even if they do not hire us. Fill out below to come in and see if Berger & Brown is for you.