WE PROTECT WHAT MATTERS MOST IN GILLETTE, NEWCASTLE & SUNDANCE
Our attorneys and staff take their job seriously. When you talk to a lawyer, it’s usually about the most important things in life. We are confident that after meeting with us, you’ll want 307 Law in your corner. For good people in difficult situations, we are the best attorneys.
- We will listen and make sure your voice is heard.
- Our whole team of Gillette and Newcastle lawyers and staff behind you and working hard on your case.
- Same-day response to you from us.
- Compassion out of court, fierce in court.
- Smart and creative legal solutions tailored to Wyoming Courts.
- Thorough and easy to understand explanations.
- Knowledge of the Gillette, Newcastle, and Sundance judges and and court system for accurate expectations.
- Doing what you want, and only what you want, for your case. We don’t do anything without our clients knowing exactly what is happening.
- If you are our client, we will work with you to keep costs down.
We surround ourselves with great Gillette attorneys. With offices in Gillette, Wyoming, the firm is an association of Alex Berger and Anthony Toscana. We mainly focus on consumer bankruptcy, but also do select criminal defense, personal injury, real estate, probate, and contract disputes. Randall T. Cox recently retired after over three decades of experience. Finally, our Gillette office shares office space with Michaels & Michaels, a legacy firm that focuses on major injury and wrongful death cases. Check out our firm’s story if you want to know more about who we are.
FOCUS // EXPERIENCE // HARD WORK
We do not take every case. But when we’re your lawyer, 307 Law is the best. Trust us to effectively and efficiently represent your interests. We like what we do and like to help people, even if they do not hire us.