PROTECTING WHAT MATTERS MOST
Getting a lawyer is a major decision. Our firm encourages every potential client to talk to several different attorneys before choosing one. You get to make an informed decision, compare costs, and find someone you can trust to do a great job. Schedule a time to come check us out. Our consultations are always free.
FOCUS // EXPERIENCE // HARD WORK
We take our job seriously and surround ourselves with great attorneys. Alex Berger and Sean Brown are the partner attorneys at Berger & Brown. Alex does mostly family law and real estate. Sean works primarily on bankruptcy, personal injury, and worker’s compensation cases. Emily Simper is a new addition focusing on family law. Alex and Emily will be working together on every family law case to make sure our clients get the best possible representation. Saige Smith is our part-time associate attorney who focuses on contempt of court actions for family law cases and helps with research and writing for all of the firm’s work. Randall T. Cox is the of-counsel attorney. He gives us support and guidance from his decades of experience, particularly for personal injury and wrongful death cases. Check out our firm’s story if you want to know more.
- Making sure your voice is heard.
- Our whole team of lawyers and staff behind you and working hard on your case.
- Same-day response to you from us.
- Compassion out of court, fierce in court.
- Smart and creative legal solutions.
- Thorough and easy to understand explanations.
- Knowledge of the local judges and and court system for accurate expectations.
- Doing what you want, and only what you want for your case.
We do not take every case. We want to make sure that we are the lawyers for you, and that you trust us to effectively and efficiently represent your interests. That’s why we always offer free consultations. We like what we do. We like to talk to people about it. Fill out below to come in and see if Berger & Brown is for you.