Truck Accident Attorneys in Wyoming

Truck Accident Lawyers in Wyoming

Serving Newcastle, Gillette & the Surrounding Communities in Northeastern Wyoming

A collision with a large truck, such as a big rig or tanker truck, can cause considerable damage. The vehicle that will sustain the most damage will be the smaller vehicle, and its occupants may be at risk of suffering catastrophic injuries. In fact, only 16% of U.S. truck accident fatalities in 2015 were occupants of large trucks, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). The other 84% were occupants of other vehicles and non-occupants (cyclists and pedestrians).

If you were involved in a traffic accident with a large truck or commercial vehicle of any kind, you need a competent attorney on your side. Trucking companies and their insurance providers are well-equipped to counter truck accident claims and will do everything in their power to disprove liability and limit your ability to recover fair compensation. You need a Wyoming truck accident lawyer who has the resources and skill to prove fault and pursue the economic and non-economic damages you deserve.

307 Law Office is prepared to provide the level of counsel you need. Call (307) 257-6368 for a free case review and find out how we can help you.

Holding Negligent Truck Operators & Trucking Companies Accountable

With our experience in handling truck accident claims, and our commitment to personalized service, we at 307 Law Office have the qualities needed to competently handle your case. As Wyoming truck accident attorneys, we know how to hold negligent truck operators and trucking companies accountable for their wrongdoing. This includes uncovering specific acts of negligence or trucking regulation violations and then negotiating or litigating for maximum compensation.

A truck accident settlement or award may include money for:

  • Medical bills
  • Future medical care
  • Physical and occupational therapy
  • Lost earnings
  • Loss of future wages or earning capacity
  • Emotional trauma
  • Pain and suffering
  • Loss of enjoyment of life
  • Property damage

Recovering compensation after a serious truck accident may make all the difference as you put the pieces of your life back together. Seeking justice can also bring much-needed peace of mind in these difficult times. 307 Law Office is here to help you and your family work toward a more stable future.

To arrange your free consultation, call our office at (307) 257-6368.